What's new
What's new

Haas TM2P Tool Changer?

bsg

Titanium
I have a 2013 Haas TM2P that the batteries died and I lost all of my parameters and settings(Never saw the warning on Startup until the tech pointed it out to me)!

Now that I recovered from that the only thing that I cannot get an answer for, the tool changer will sometimes take the longest way around the changer even if I put in the tool number and hit the right direction on the control panel?

I vaguely remember the original tech that installed the machined changed a setting so the machine would take the shortest path even if you pushed the wrong direction on the control?

Anyone know what setting or parameter controls this, I have searched and cannot find the info, the HFO phone tech doesn't know either?

Thanks for any help.....

Kevin

bsg,

Not sure which setting. I have the same machine and I took pictures of the 2 pages of settings that deal with tool changer. MIne is set up for shortest path. They are attached and maybe you can compare them and see what is different.

tm2p 2.jpgtm2p.jpg

bsg,

Not sure which setting. I have the same machine and I took pictures of the 2 pages of settings that deal with tool changer. MIne is set up for shortest path. They are attached and maybe you can compare them and see what is different.

View attachment 206452View attachment 206453

Thanks for the reply.....I compared your machine settings to mine and the only difference is Parameter 65.
Your machine is set to 20 and mine was set to 50? I have since changed my setting to 20 and it seems like it is acting normal now?
I will post an answer in the next couple of days if the odd tool change happens again?

I did speak to Gerotech tech support, they ran my parameters thru a parameter checker and found nothing wrong? They are recommending a reinstall of the operating system software thinking there could be a corrupt file after the battery failure?

I will update this as soon as I can..........

Again thanks for the reply!

Kevin

Back