What's new
What's new

haas tsc 1000 no presure

haasab

Plastic
Hello

my pump tsc 1000 have no presure -the pump says/gauge less than -3 bars. I changed the direction of rotation of the pump, the power of the pump is still the same below -1. the tsc 1000 pressure is equal to the ordinary pump through the spindle same. The filter is new the colant is ok clean. But before that I did not use the pump for half a year.

what can be wrong ?

tsc1000.jpg

The pump works for a few minutes 2..3 then throws a Alarm 151 LOW THROUGH SPINDLE COOLANt.

One I used to work on would do the same thing. We would only run it sporadically, so when we did actually turn it back on all the coolant that congealed in the system would get back into the filter and mess with the pressure enough to throw an alarm. So we'd run it for a few minutes, open it up to clean, run it, open it up to clean...until it was clean enough to just run. Don't know if you've tried that yet, but it's one idea.

thanks for the quick response, I will try something over the week,and fix it.

I let you know if I fix it.

I checked all the bumps all ok ... now I am interested in the power of the pump - it is possible that the electric motor works in two phases. that one phase is wrong or not. -my electrician tied up wrong

Back