What's new
What's new

Haas VF1 Marco will not load or read

APMJames

Plastic
I have VF1 2014 Haas that today had a error on a program in the hard drive.

Error code 251 which is prg data structure error followed by
Error code 197, Misc software error
Error Code 212, prog integrity error

one of my programs had a ! infront of the name = o01603 was now a !01603

Upon deletion of 9000 series and main programs seemed to clear this error. Took a bit of time my first time with this error once it was done I could load programs in. Started with the 9000 series set and I got the 245 error.

It took all previous macro statements and encased them in the brackets on the load.
So I deleted them again. Took a smaller program and tested and yes all in brackets. This was very confusing and still is.

Checked my parameters and macro lock was off. I did do a complete backup with f4 on a usb drive not more then three weeks ago thankfully. With putting that back in the same error continues 245 ....any ideas on this?

with loading the backups, 9000s and one test program I do think the following error codes are in order of creation:

408 number range error
265 macro variable file crc error
202 setting crc error
901 parameters have been loaded by disk
2010 parameter file crc didn't match calculated crc
407 rs-232 invalid code
417 rs-232 framing error
245 unknown code

Checked my alarm history and this seems to be the repeating errors on my attempts to reload. As of now I will have to wait until services are reached Monday.

An actual good response to all this from haas service call.

When you have a corrupted program one with a "!" in front there are a few reasons for this.
1. Too much memory used
2. Too many programs
3. and other

Regardless of this deletion of the 9000 series programs then deletion of the main programs is how to clear it.
Once reload of the 9000 series is in there 9000 lock in you can run as normal. If you load all files such as a complete F4 save which has parameters you have to turn them back on. When you save F4 you save the basics not the options you have. In the back of the machine has the options with codes to turn the items back on either paper or usb. Turn off no. 7 parameter off then you are ready. In parameter 57 there is a list of items 0 and 1. Meaning 0 is off. Once you highlight the codes punch in the numbers and it will turn it to a 1 on feature.

Back