What's new
What's new

In need of '93 VF-2 parameters

kartulimoos

Plastic
Hello!

I bought a used '93 VF-2 what hadn't been used for a while, as most of it was seized up. Also, the user interface was in german.
Anyway, I took off some eprom chips to read data off them and translate the german words to english, as my local haas support couldn't help me. Reading the data off the chips was successful, but after putting the chips back in and turning the machine on it would not start and would only beep. So I guess it has some kind of anti-tampering system and you guessed it, I didn't back up my parameters :)
So bought a used processor board from ebay, but it came from a VF-3. Machine started up, has a lot of errors and wrong parameters and settings. Processor board battery voltage was down @ 1,13V (probably caused by temperature swings while shipping, as the plastic battery cover was shredded, but was fine in sale pictures), so I left it powered on to replace it tomorrow.

Long story short - could someone share their '93 VF-2 parameters?

Henri

Henri, these are from my '93 VF2. No guarantees they work on your machine, but it's a starting point.

Rename the file to your machine's serial number and give it a .par extension before loading.

HTH.

Attachments

• haas.txt
    9.2 KB · Views: 616

Back