What's new
What's new

Need Help ! couldn't enable (1) parameter 315

jeyz

Plastic
Hi guys,
I've disabled parameter 315 (Intuitive programming system) , just following instruction , and now can't enable it back.

The value was 1, I made it 0, now I can't change it back.

thank u for your help :nopity:

You've got estop on? The manual explains pretty clearly how to change parameters and it's very basic.

yes i did , This is very surprising to me.
The model of the Mill is VF1.

These are my steps:

disable write protection > PARAM/DGNOS > “315” > IPS

E-Stop > type “1” > Enter

I guess, maybe some bug

yes i did , This is very surprising to me.
The model of the Mill is VF1.

These are my steps:

disable write protection > PARAM/DGNOS > “315” > IPS

E-Stop > type “1” > Enter

I guess, maybe some bug

Did you go to setting 7 first and turn off parameter lock? Then e stop, then parameter 315.

Did you go to setting 7 first and turn off parameter lock? Then e stop, then parameter 315.
yep, first I turned off param lock on setting 7.

... I tried another parameters and I can turn off and turn on them back.
This issue related with 315 IPS. I can't make it 1 again.

Maybe it dependable from another parameter, but if it is, there some message supposed to be.

Is it a purchased option? If so maybe once you turn it off you need the unlock code to turn it on again. (really just guessing)

I had a battery go dead and had to reload the control completely. I was surprised at the codes I had to reload. I had to put a code in just to unlock the TSC and turn it on.

Is it a purchased option? If so maybe once you turn it off you need the unlock code to turn it on again. (really just guessing)

I had a battery go dead and had to reload the control completely. I was surprised at the codes I had to reload. I had to put a code in just to unlock the TSC and turn it on.

seems it's the most probable reason.
I gess, it was purchased , if it was active.
It's collage machine ... On monday , I'm gonna tell to my teacher about issue , hope , he'll not kick my ass :D

seems it's the most probable reason.
I gess, it was purchased , if it was active.
It's collage machine ... On monday , I'm gonna tell to my teacher about issue , hope , he'll not kick my ass :D

If machine came with option, all payments are up to date...call HFO or factory. They will verify then send you code and sequence to unlock.

Any chance you wiped the program from memory? Think on my old machine there are some 9000 series programs that are your conversational canned programs...I know I deleted one of those once...enable all you want, without the program there's nothing to enable. Again, not a problem, machine comes with backup and HFO will walk you thru...

Back