What's new
What's new

Picture of mini mill battery location

DobermanDave

Cast Iron
Anyone have a picture of the battery location on a Haas mini mill?
2004 model. That would help a bunch. I'm getting ready to move & want to
have the battery replaced as it's been in there since I bought it in 2004.

Thanks for any help.

I do not have a picture but if you open your control cabinet and look to the top left you will see a sheet metal cover and under it three boards. The third board back is usually the processor board, it will have a green or yellow battery on it you cant miss. the problem is if you remove the battery with out a plug in battery connected to the board you will lose the machine software and any other saved information. You first need a Part # 32-1010 plug in battery which your dealer should have on hand. Then you can remove the other battery and solder in the new one.

Run on plug in battery?

I do not have a picture but if you open your control cabinet and look to the top left you will see a sheet metal cover and under it three boards. The third board back is usually the processor board, it will have a green or yellow battery on it you cant miss. the problem is if you remove the battery with out a plug in battery connected to the board you will lose the machine software and any other saved information. You first need a Part # 32-1010 plug in battery which your dealer should have on hand. Then you can remove the other battery and solder in the new one.

Could you run on the plug in battery for a while until you can get a new one soldered in?

:cheers:Great Info to have...Thanks a million!!!!;)

Back