What's new
What's new

Removing pallets from Doosan DHP4000, preping for a move

landm1

Cast Iron
Hello,

we have a Doosan DHP4000 and since there is not Doosan section I guess I will through it in here. we are moving the machine and would like to pull the pallets, they have fixture mounted and I do not want to reset them. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thank you!

Mike

Put this in the CNC forum.

Is this an HMC? You should just be able to lift them straight up from the pallet changer.

Why take them off? You should be able to move it with the pallets mounted.

Our Okuma MB pallets lift off, but they have to be turned 90* from the load position. There is a little placard that shows this on the front of the machine. When we got the machine the pallet in the machining area was installed but the load station pallet wasn't. Probably because there is nothing holding that pallet down.

Hello,

We have an angle plate, some really cool old Wisconsin cast, on each pallet and 2 Kurt 8" vises on each. Easily over 250lbs, I am thinking the 4th axis will take a beating 300 miles later. I do not want to pull the setup apart, loose all of our offsets and you still need the lift to get the angle plate off. Yank the whole setup, palletize it, slap it back on I the new digs? Tomorrow I will try just "pallet unclamp" then " pallet up", I could imagine you just lift it up from there.

Thank you for the feedback!

Mike

Back