What's new
What's new

TABLE FULL message?

thats what my father says when he talks about how he used to machine.....table full of parts, never a problem, and faster than anyone, ever.....sorry i dont actually know what that means just having fun lol

What machine, does it have a rotary? That is the only thing I can think of, maybe a rotary weight limit was reached? Again, just guessing as we have been given sooo much information! Seriously, help us help you man! :D

It means empty the table!

Sorry, had to do it!:D

Yes, what is the scenario here. What machine? Rotary? What were you doing prior to the message? Details, details, details!!!!!!!

Sorry for the lack of details guys, it was late last night lol.

OK so I've seen this once before on the 2014 VF7.. Can't remember the conditions exactly though. The table was certainly not full with parts though.

This time it was on the VF2-SSYT (2015). On monday this week. Yes, rotary on table, but that's it. Just the rotary, not even a vise. On the rotary, an aluminum dovetail fixture (like the raptor one) and a small aluminum part.

That was during some light finishing cuts. You can see the spindle at 5%. Next part the message was gone.

With your propensity for macros, I wonder if you maxed some internal data table somewhere. Were you using tool life monitoring at the time? Heavy macro use? Never seen it, just guessing.

With your propensity for macros, I wonder if you maxed some internal data table somewhere. Were you using tool life monitoring at the time? Heavy macro use? Never seen it, just guessing.

Nope, believe it or not, this was just a regular program. :D Not even 4ax cutting, just positioning. No probing sequences either. lol

I haven't changed too many settings on our machines. Only basic stuff like repeat tapping, tap retract speed, network stuff to send/rec programs, and a couple of the parameters which link user-defined G-codes to programs. That's about it.. I think. Mostly everything else is how the machine comes factory.

Guess I can try giving our HFO or Oxnard a call later.

Nope, believe it or not, this was just a regular program. :D Not even 4ax cutting, just positioning. No probing sequences either. lol

I haven't changed too many settings on our machines. Only basic stuff like repeat tapping, tap retract speed, network stuff to send/rec programs, and a couple of the parameters which link user-defined G-codes to programs. That's about it.. I think. Mostly everything else is how the machine comes factory.

Guess I can try giving our HFO or Oxnard a call later.

I'm getting this message. It goes away while the program is running but if I change the feed rate it comes back on for a few seconds. Running a medium size 3D program on aluminum. Not heavy at all. After paying 6k for a new motherboard on a machine with less than 1000 hours all I need is more crap going wrong with it. Ever figure this out?

I'm getting this message. It goes away while the program is running but if I change the feed rate it comes back on for a few seconds. Running a medium size 3D program on aluminum. Not heavy at all. After paying 6k for a new motherboard on a machine with less than 1000 hours all I need is more crap going wrong with it. Ever figure this out?

Yeah I did get an answer from our HFO. It has to do with the program-optimizer thingie. The TABLE FULL message simply means that function which remembers feedrates, overrides, etc. has ran out of memory... I guess. (I've never used that function myself so I don't know how it works exactly). Happens on longer running programs. Nothing to worry about really.

Back