What's new
What's new

Tc Tool mark 127 Alarm

Jturtle

Plastic
Haas VF-3 with side mount tool carousel Alarm out with 102, 107, 127. Can't clear the alarms or perform the Auto All Axes Button. Spindle won't move at all. Switches were replaced a month ago and seem to be still be working okay. Hydraulic counterbalance is correct level.

102-Servos off
107-Emergency off
127-No Turret Mark

I'd try POWER UP/RESTART or shut off completely and re-power up.
Somehow your machine shut down and your tool carousel lost its origin.

I actually got the Haas back up and running. I check all the electric and found no problems. Went back tot he hydraulic tank and found oil inside it. i drain out the oil and refill the tank with dry hydraulic back to 1150 level. The machine is up and running but now I need to find out why I have oil leaking into my Hydraulic tank and fix it.

I actually got the Haas back up and running. I check all the electric and found no problems. Went back tot he hydraulic tank and found oil inside it. i drain out the oil and refill the tank with dry hydraulic back to 1150 level. The machine is up and running but now I need to find out why I have oil leaking into my Hydraulic tank and fix it.

Are you referring to the nitrogen counterbalance system? If so, that tank will have a combination of dry nitrogen (not dry hydraulic) and hydraulic oil. There needs to be a specific amount of oil in the system in order for the counter balance system to work properly. I suggest you have your HFO check the system and put it back to factory specs for the safety of you and who ever works on that machine. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO IGNORE PLEASE!!!

BTW, the counter balance and the 127 alarm have absolutely nothing to do with each other. If you got the alarms to clear it was for a different reason.

Are you referring to the nitrogen counterbalance system? If so, that tank will have a combination of dry nitrogen (not dry hydraulic) and hydraulic oil. There needs to be a specific amount of oil in the system in order for the counter balance system to work properly. I suggest you have your HFO check the system and put it back to factory specs for the safety of you and who ever works on that machine. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO IGNORE PLEASE!!!

BTW, the counter balance and the 127 alarm have absolutely nothing to do with each other. If you got the alarms to clear it was for a different reason.

No I use the wrong terms. Already got everything back to spec and running. Been on it all day thank you

Back