What's new
What's new

Machinist Hoodie

Hertz

Stainless
I saw this this morning on my facebook feed. Thought it was cool. Think I might buy one. It's seems so true sometimes, lol

Attachments

• Machinist.jpg
    Machinist.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6,544
  • Machinist.jpg
    Machinist.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10,032
What's with the Facebook hoodies? My wife showed me one last night. It said "I make beer disappear. What's your superpower?" I then told her to get me one.

What's with the Facebook hoodies? My wife showed me one last night. It said "I make beer disappear. What's your superpower?" I then told her to get me one.

Data mining at its finest:

1) They know your (and spouse/friend/boss's) occupations,

2) Team of underpaid writers produce thousands of quotes to suit different jobs,

3) Photoshopped image of quote (to suit your job) gets sent to Facebook financial resource units, err, members,

4) Print shop pastes quotes on hoodies and ships,

5) Profit!

I like job/interest specific apparel. My brother got me a shirt that says "I'm and engineer. To save time let's just assume I'm never wrong". And the school I went to made some shirts up that said "I'm and engeer... I'm an enginer...I'm and eng... I'm good at math." I was always more about showing pride as opposed to boasting to me.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor.

I guess I'm more of a self-deprecating type of humorist than a shit talker.... well... ok that's a lie. I'd laugh at a hoodie and ask the machinist if he can't find something else to do in between pushin' the "make part" button.

I guess I'm more of a self-deprecating type of humorist than a shit talker.... well... ok that's a lie. I'd laugh at a hoodie and ask the machinist if he can't find something else to do in between pushin' the "make part" button.

Touche.........What kind of train do you drive?

Just watch out for the hammer flying at you.

Touche.........What kind of train do you drive?

I almost shot coffee out of my nose.

I'm holding out for the one that says "Mispellers of the world, Untie!"

(Saw it on a T shirt once)

As far as Facebook goes, what part of information sponge do people not understand?

Them: "You have to join Facebook or you'll be put to death".

Me: "Give me a minute, I'm thinking".

Back