What's new
What's new

Help posting Photos

Carlburg

Plastic
I am new to this forum but I have already gotten some much needed help. In Order to answer some of the questions being asked of me I need to be able to post pictures.

I understand the the process but I can only get about half of the pictures I want to post to upload. They begin to upload then instead of a green check mark I get a red minus sign saying error 2038.

I would like some help to understand what I am doing wrong. All the pictures are taken from my phone so all them should be the same format, like I said some load some do not.

Thanks in advance for your help

Cburg

I am new to this forum but I have already gotten some much needed help. In Order to answer some of the questions being asked of me I need to be able to post pictures.

I understand the the process but I can only get about half of the pictures I want to post to upload. They begin to upload then instead of a green check mark I get a red minus sign saying error 2038.

I would like some help to understand what I am doing wrong. All the pictures are taken from my phone so all them should be the same format, like I said some load some do not.

Thanks in advance for your help

Cburg

What is the format of the photos? Is it jpeg ,bmp or what ?

Back