What's new
What's new

No longer receiving thread subscription email notices

neilho

Titanium
I haven't made any changes in subscriptions or email notices, but haven't been receiving emails. This started about the time the like button disappeared, I think. My subscription folder still exists and my like email notices appear to still be turned on, though I've never received those. And my email spam settings haven't changed...

Anyone know what's up?

Thanks,
Neil

Have patience if I don't respond immediately- I'm not receiving notifications. after all.....:)

Hi - development team here. We received a lot of feedback regarding the email notifications for our "like" system and determined it would be of best interest to disable email notifications for likes. We are looking into a solution to have the default setting have email notifications disabled and then members can change their own settings, but this may take some time.

Thank you.
PracticalMan

... We are looking into a solution to have the default setting have email notifications disabled and then members can change their own settings, but this may take some time.

Thank you.
PracticalMan

Not exactly sure what you mean, but were all email notifications cancelled?

I did go to my subscription list after my post here and changed the notification on a few threads, then changed them back. That seems to have worked for at least two threads, since I received email notices today.

Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted.

Neil

Back