What's new
What's new

OT? Signature help

Spyderedge

Titanium
I would like to know how I can add a signature to my profile and have it show up below each post.
I don't know where to put it in the "about me" section. If it's in there in the first place.

I would like this as my signature:
"Sometimes I play machinist. Other times engineer. Sometimes hobbyist. Call me what you like but at heart I'm just an asshole who digs shaping metal."

I would like to know how I can add a signature to my profile and have it show up below each post.
I don't know where to put it in the "about me" section. If it's in there in the first place.

I would like this as my signature:
i have the same problem. Spyderedge. Have you got a valid solution?

I have another question: how to change the content below the name on the right side of our post or reply. it says Hot Rolled under your name Spyderedge. Thank you.

Hi all - development team here. Sorry for the delay.

To edit/add/remove your signature, go to your SETTINGS of your profile (make sure you are logged in) in the upper right hand corner. Once you inside your settings, on the left rail locate MY SETTINGS > MY PROFILE > EDIT SIGNATURE.

Thanks,
PM

Hi all - development team here. Sorry for the delay.

To edit/add/remove your signature, go to your SETTINGS of your profile (make sure you are logged in) in the upper right hand corner. Once you inside your settings, on the left rail locate MY SETTINGS > MY PROFILE > EDIT SIGNATURE.

Thanks,
PM

no such thing on my page what i have on the left is this.

SettingsEdit Profile
My Messages
Inbox
Sent Items
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions
Edit Folders
My Settings
My Profile My Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Profile Picture
Edit Avatar
Profile Privacy
My Account My Account
Edit Email & Password
General Settings
Edit Ignore List
Networking Networking
Friends & Contacts
Forums Miscellaneous
Attachments
Settings DBTech - Post Thanks
Settings

Hi all - my apologies, but I misspoke. I was looking at my own profile (as an admin, I have the ability to see all forum features) when I responded.

The signature feature is actually disabled. If you do a forum search for "signatures", you will see multiple threads and discussions on this topic.

Thank you for your cooperation,
PM

The signature feature is actually disabled.

Any particular reason why Milacron has signatures disabled? I don't care either way, just asking.

The discussions I just searched show this to be the most recent thread, which is probably why the noobie bumped it, along with starting a thread of his own.

People can edit their own profiles to allow other people's signatures and avatars to show or not show if they don't want to see them.

Any particular reason why Milacron has signatures disabled? I don't care either way, just asking.

Because a lot of us get sick of seeing the same stupid quote or joke with each members posts for all eternity. One member here is so desperate to insert a joke he puts it in manually at the bottom of each post...something having to do with the recession and bad times....you know...the recession that we have been out of for many years now.

Now, someone tell me why you want signatures !

Back