What's new
What's new

Repair tapatalk add-in

I don't think enough people use it here for it to be one of their priorities, sure would be nice though.

If the Admins don't want to fix the issue, fine. But please have the common courtesy to post that to the members, so we don't keep wondering and asking about it! There have been a handful of posts about this issue in the past couple months and those that have asked would appreciate a response.

I have to add.

Some nights I can't get a Godd--m thread to open, just on this PM site, it Tapatalk. REALLY annoying. It says PM is having a problem with Tapatalk, and to reopen from "Accounts" page. This does nothing.

Where should I post this problem?

Tapatalk Rarely works for me. I can see the posts but 75% of the time when I open them they are blank. No issues with a dozen other sites I view with tapatalk, just this one. I don't think PM really cares about tapatalk users.

I tried to view this thread via tapatalk. Came up blank . Now I'm posting via web browser , been here forever , would have taken 15 seconds with tapatalk

It worked for a while up until a few days ago. last few days, nothing. Tapatalk can see forum/subforum names but won't load any topic listings, just times out. this on iphone5 and 'the new ipad' both with latest IOS 6.

Not sure about iThings but on Android I have to clear my cache for Tapatalk periodically to keep things working well. Is there something similar on iOS?

Back