What's new
What's new

What does 502 Bad Gateway mean?

51cub

Plastic
Every so often the last few days, I get a blank page with the msg 502 Bad Gateway, and inginx when I try to get to a thread. Is there something I have to change on my computer? I managed to live with it for a while, but can't keep going on with it

Every so often the last few days, I get a blank page with the msg 502 Bad Gateway, and inginx when I try to get to a thread. Is there something I have to change on my computer? I managed to live with it for a while, but can't keep going on with it

I get it too, but only on this forum.
Closing my browser and restarting the browser usually fixes it for me.

Log out of PM, and then log back in.
In fact, you can start a new tab or window in PM, log out then in on that tab, then come back to your original tab and not "lose your place" with respect to new posts, etc. Just did that about an hour or so ago. Remember to click 'remember me' on the log in screen. (Using Firefox.)

Chip

Thanks, everybody. Logging out, then back in is working so far. All three of you gave me a new word or two to go look up. I guess owning a computer isn't something I'm going to know everything there is to know before I've had it a year. Thanks again

HI all - development team here. We are aware of the error and ask for your patience as we resolve the issue.

Thank you,
PracticalMan

Back