What's new
What's new

Any one had trouble with dan at all machine sales

Richies

Plastic
I am building a small claims against dan at all machine sales in gresham oregon and have read some bad stuff about him on here and would like anyone to get ahold of me that has had trouble with him as far as buying from him.

Thanks

You're probably better off posting on the General board. This is dedicated to the technical aspect of rebuilding machinery.

Possibly, the moderator could move this thread.

Paolo

Unless you are prepared to get into great details, like email chains and such, why bother with this post. I never even heard of this Dan, but throwing him under the bus in a public forum is pointless as people reading the post only have your side of the story, and we all know there are jerks on both sides of the counter.

However I do believe if there are sellers scamming or cheating people, then others should be made aware, but much better detail should be provided
My two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Me? I don’t really give a crap, I have just seen this type of thing lots of times , and there are always two sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, you are right there is two sides to this matter, I didn't want to post in this thread until after I had my day in court, But in my defence, I WON!!. If I hear any more from him on this site, I will post the court findings. Thanks
Dan
All Machine Sales

Back