What's new
What's new

SF Bay Area Scraping Class

I had talked about one there with DH Mayeron my friend and who organizes them. We've had 3 or 4 out there now. I was going to do one out there in early March, but was contacted by a group up north CA (a You Tube Group) who watch Tom Liptons channel and they had 10 ready to go. No recruitment, so I scheduled them. Now DH and I are talking about June of 2018 s I have other ones scheduled in Rockford IL in Late March, Springfield VT in end of April (now, sorry Warren) Middle of February in Navasota TX.
Also now talking about one in Mound MN in January. All have openings accept the Northern CA class. I'll try to contact DH and write something here ASAP. Thanks for asking. Rich

Hi Richard,

I'm interested in attending a scrapping class in SF Bay Area. Please post an update if you ever schedule it. Thanks!

Private message sent and it said scroll down the list and you will see this:

UPDATE: The Oakland class that is being held in San Leandro about 6 miles from Oakland CA airport had 3 of the students that had signed up for that class switched to the next week's class in Petaluma CA, so we have 3 open slots now. Also accepting 2 or 3 day students. Send a PM or email to [email protected] to sign up. Rich

That guy disappeared. Not sure if that will happen. I do plan on getting my pole barn shop organized this summer and hope to do something here so I can stop traveling around the world. Alex my son has decided to come back to work for me and is going to start doing the traveling / teaching in 2020 when my wife will retire and I will hang it up then too.

Back