What's new
What's new

Want to learn to repair your machines? Take a Class in USA and Europe

Richard King

Diamond
Just trying to get everyone's attention. This coming year we have several classes scheduled and we need students. The February Texas class needs a couple more, the March Rockford IL class needs people, the Class in Norway and Denmark in April need people. We are also talking about doing a class in Oakland CA in May, one in South Carolina is June and back in Germany in July. After 50 years of scraping I am getting tired and to be honest my memory on bookwork and organizing is failing me. That is why the hosts like Keith, Steve, Walt, Paolo have been so helpful... So I am not real sure how much longer I will be teaching, so these classes this year maybe be some of the last. I had hoped to retire last year, but could not because of the expensive medicines and the lousy health care we have here I had to pay cash for. My accountant tells me to work until I am 70, 4 more years doesn't sound like much fun even though I love seeing my students "get it"... Anyway please sign up for a class . PM me for info. Rich

PS: I have the Texas, Illinois and Scandinavia classes on Ebay if you want more info. Keyword BIAX

Thanks Richard, I will be there for the Norway Class, I just missed the class in Norway a couple years ago. Being s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶l̶y̶ obsessed with high quality manual machine tools this is a critical skill set for me. I think I will be bringing the cross slide and compound for my Schaublin 135.

Luke

Back