What's new
What's new

WTB: 48" straight edge with bevel

I have a busch precison one. I may let go of it as it is a bear to lift and for what I do I never need the dovetail.

PM me.

Bmikkalson, still waiting to hear backfrom you. Am driving past your hometown tomorrow. Best to respond, if you're interested, to the email addy I pm'd you. Thanks.

Regards,
Lucky7

Their I no way, you can buy, machine and pay your self $1 a hour to scrape a casting.
Buy one done for $400-500 on eBay all the time . Give it a little tune up and use it.

I'm scraping and machining mine cause I'm a gluten for punishment and enjoys making little cast iron flakes.
Rich does sell the castings as well as Martin pattern as well as the guy who has the scraping video,( forget his name) in his video he goes on a field trip to the foundry and shows how they made.

I would like to have a King Way straight edge just for the oola la cool factor. I'd have mine all painted up in red !! And signed by Rich king !!

Member Gary Cude or screen name gcude sells castings down in Texas too. He bought the patterns from the guy in Ohio who sold them way back when. I have 12" to 72". Also thinking of making a 9" camel back too. The 60" and 72" SE's are special orders.

Back