What's new
What's new

10EE Monarch with tooling

Butch Lambert

Titanium
A 1956 WIAD with taper and ELSR. Under power and in top shape. I bought it from a friend, new miller, before he passed away. the machine came from the Texas A&M-Commerce shop when they closed it down. New miller went through the electrics and did an excellent job. He was an electronics engineer and had a well equipped machine shop. It comes with quite a bit of tooling. A 3 jaw Tru Adjust is on it and is new. An Aloris toolpost, but no tool holders. It has a new 4 jaw and 2 face plates and a drive plate. it comes with a Jacobs chuck and a set of the flex collets. It has a steady rest and collet closer. The tube for the closer disappeared before i received it. It has several extra tubes and other electrical gear with it. I will not be able to load it or ship. Any other questions, I will try to answer. Getting a long in age and can do what little I do with my Clausing. Contact me by email.
papawppc at gmail.com
2icb5p2.jpg

b5h7ie.jpg

dbnk9g.jpg

micupd.jpg

2efhp5h.jpg

6sazyd.jpg

6rrkvt.jpg

2md1hn6.jpg

15whwdl.jpg

2gvj3fn.jpg

All the lubes are new in it.
I will not separate.
$6500.

Last edited:
"hcmachine"
I have been trying to contact you but there is no PM address and there is no email address in your profile. I tried to answer your PM but have received no response.
Bruce

Back