What's new
What's new

1995 VF-2 Not Running in N.Y. - $3500

Volitan

Hot Rolled
Putting this ad up for a friend, he has a '95 VF-2 that he took the CPU board out of as well as the Z axis way cover to fix another machine. He planned on getting the parts for it and using it again in the future, now he's in a smaller building and really would rather have the room. You can see in the pictures it's kind of shoved in a corner by his stock rack.

Before he took the CPU board out it ran fine with no issues.

It has programmable coolant, chip auger, floppy drive and he says it's the model without the counterweights. I think you can see the nitrogen setup in one of the pics I'm posting.

I'll get the answers for any questions you have, if you want his number send me a message.

It's in Wyandanch on Long Island and has easy access for a rigger to grab it.

IMG_2269.jpgIMG_2271.jpgIMG_2270.jpgIMG_2268.jpg

Hi Volitan
Thanks for the listing
I am interested, I sent you a PM but your inbox is full,
I will resend if you clear some space, in the meantime can you please PM me with your friends # so we can discuss this
Thanks
Steve

Hi Dave, any idea on what the machine travels are?
I would assume the following but would like to be sure before I bug you for his phone number.
Table Size 36” x 14”
X Axis Travel 30”
Y Axis Travel 16”
Z Axis Travel 20”

Mike

Hi Dave, any idea on what the machine travels are?
I would assume the following but would like to be sure before I bug you for his phone number.
Table Size 36” x 14”
X Axis Travel 30”
Y Axis Travel 16”
Z Axis Travel 20”

Mike

Hi Mike,

It's a regular VF-2, no extra travel anywhere so I bet those numbers are right.
Also, I just saw the sticky above about putting e-mail addresses or phone numbers in all ads so his contact info is:

[email protected]
631-956-0690

Don't be afraid to call he's a good guy and motivated to sell I believe by now.

Dave

Just wanted to update the thread, the machine is still available and a local repair guy says he has a processor board that is correct for that machine. I don't know how much he would want for it or if you'd have to load software on it.

If anyone thinks they might be interested I can dig and get more info.

Dave

Back