What's new
What's new

4 Axis Seiko Cartesian Robots High Speed and Power!

evilroot

Plastic
These machines were previously used for automated assembly in a commercial PCB fabrication lab. I have multiple sizes and configurations available . . . I purchased 10 but only have room and power to run 5 or 6 tops!

They are SERIOUSLY powerful and versatile. All axis are driven by powerful servo motors with quadrature encoders (3 offset 300pulse/rev signals) driving large hardened tool steel leadscrews. Resolution is 60 Micron X/Y and 40 Micron Z with Min and Max magnetic endstops. Movement speed is 1m/sec (yes you read that right!).

Features X, Y, Z, and 360deg rotating toolhead that can accommodate a payload of 15kg. In addition there are 15 digital lines, two pneumatic or hydraulic lines, and one 120psi air assist run to the toolhead allowing for the use of air tooling as well as coolant/oil/etc.

They would be great for any number of tasks . . . routing, milling, laser or plasma cutter, 3d printing, automated assembly, pick and place . . . the possibilities are endless!

They are sold fully tested, but you will need to clean/polish and do whatever maintenance you wish. Understand they've been sitting for some time and while mechanically and electrically sound they will require some TLC before production use. I have the original controllers (which I used to test them) but they are quite outdated and I suggest using newer servo controllers that are compatible with modern software such as a Geckodrive/etc. Either way the original controllers are a great power supply!

I will sell them either as complete machines or broken down into individual axises as linear motion systems. The price noted is for a 800mm Y x 600mm X x 200mm Z, I have various sizes available so please contact me with questions!

My e-mail is [email protected], you can also contact me via PM.

IMG_20170306_171334.jpg

IMG_20170306_171338.jpg

IMG_20170307_133423.jpg

Back