kla64

Aluminum
4K-72 Herbert Devlieg
4" bar, 60" Y x 72" X
50 taper.
Z axis readout.

Located in northern Illinois.
$ 9,000.00 OBO.

Additional tool holders, air lift index table, for sale at additional cost.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Pictures, we need pictures. Will you load? That is a significant cost to bring in outside riggers.

Does not include rigging/loading.

I'll get some pictures up on Monday.

For loading quote, I would suggest contacting Arco machinery in rockford il.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Just FYI, the Herbert machines were built under license by Herbert in England. They were the last of the manual Devliegs. Some of the K models also had feed on the platten (in/out) instead of just rapids.

I'd like to see pictures, but that seems like a steal.

Pictures are now posted.

4K-72 Herbert Devlieg
4" bar, 60" Y x 72" X
50 taper.
Machine has scales X, Y, and Z, but the Z axis read-out does not come on, so it is being sold as non-working.
Machine has a Contender control for single axis positioning, and milling. It is also being sold as non-working.
Air lift table, and any other accessory or tooling shown in pictures are NOT included.

Located in northern Illinois. $ 9,000.00 OBO.

Additional tool holders, air lift index table, for sale at additional cost.

PM me if you have any interest. The machine is taking up floor space and needs to go.
View attachment 223209View attachment 223210View attachment 223211View attachment 223212

When I get the space that is the machine I plan to use to fill the room. The price is cheap, its just installed cost would triple or more the purchase cost, without figuring either floor space or foundation.

Dang, that is a shame if it gets scrapped. But the number of people that know how to drive them is pretty small any more.

If it must go to scrap, I would like to buy both the freestanding electrical control cabinet and the operator's station.

Darn straight I want it. The shear and brake would have to move somewhere else, so I have found the room. Money is a little tight, as I'm not sure $20,000 would get it on my floor. At 35,000# I can't handle it. Maybe just barely, as the column will have to be separated from the table. The closest riggers that could handle it are 120 miles away. But even if it was free, I absolutely can't spare the two weeks of time to pull off the task.

Back