What's new
What's new

Aciera F5 for sale

It doesn't seem to have the proper Aciera table....what happened to the original table ?? Is that just sheet metal over the table mount dovetail or solid steel with a dovetail milled in it......how is the table actually held to the slide mount ?

F5 table info.

The table on the F5 Aciera is OEM. It was one of several offered. All the tables attach identically. This table was mainly used with a dividing head with accessory drive. We have a universal table included, the chip tray and a overarm support. We never had the standard table, but looked into getting one. They are still available new for $2500.00 and there are quite a few around used. The F4 tables interchange with the F5 as well.

The table on the F5 Aciera is OEM. It was one of several offered. All the tables attach identically. This table was mainly used with a dividing head with accessory drive. We have a universal table included, the chip tray and a overarm support. We never had the standard table, but looked into getting one. They are still available new for $2500.00 and there are quite a few around used. The F4 tables interchange with the F5 as well.
Interesting...I should have known, but didn't recall seeing that lower table in my Aciera literature.

As to the standard table "new"....where does one buy new Aciera anything considering they went bankrupt in 1992 ?

They were sort of in business for a few years in early 2000's in Indonesia of all crazy places....bought by the corporation Texmaco Perkasa...but only made about two or three models of machines and then disappeared completely....I used to own two of their Texmaco Perkasa (sp?) Aceira drill presses as Texmaco had a separate plant in Spartanburg, SC making textile machinery that had a liquidation auction back about 2002.

The F5 fixed table is part number 05-20-5001-02. It is still available new from Swiss Machines swissmachines.ch . They have many spares available for the Aciera's. There are also many still available used ones

The F5 fixed table is part number 05-20-5001-02. It is still available new from Swiss Machines swissmachines.ch . They have many spares available for the Aciera's. There are also many still available used ones
OK, so NOS (new old stock) not "new" exactly. I have always wondered if Texmako Perkasa bought all the Aciera spare parts along with the name and then sold them back to a Swiss entity....or did the spare parts never leave Switzerland ? I'm thinking that Luthy Machine Tools bought much of the spares but I could be wrong.

Now, if only you had the below table I would be hot to trott on this (but your price would be higher, so maybe not ;) )

img10.jpg

Back