What's new
What's new

Lathe for sale

hambone

Aluminum
1941 16"x54" cy monarch for sale Parts or the whole thing complete, completely torn down and hot tanked, primed and painted, 3 jaw, 4 jaw, no follow, no steady. We almost got this back together and this dude got a Job promotion to texas, we are in fresno Ca. Don't know what it is worth, But I do know there are alot of good Parts on this machine, after talking to monarch about some Parts prices, I have 2 choices, Scrapp Prices are up, But It Would kill me to send this dude to the melter. Call 559-903-6671 PST Craig if Interested

1941 16"x54" cy monarch for sale Parts or the whole thing complete, completely torn down and hot tanked, primed and painted, 3 jaw, 4 jaw, no follow, no steady. We almost got this back together and this dude got a Job promotion to texas, we are in fresno Ca. Don't know what it is worth, But I do know there are alot of good Parts on this machine, after talking to monarch about some Parts prices, I have 2 choices, Scrapp Prices are up, But It Would kill me to send this dude to the melter. Call 559-903-6671 PST Craig if Interested

I'm rebuilding one now. If you could take some photos and e-mail them, that would be great. I'm looking for some handles, gears and other parts.

Photo of the gear box..... There are a couple of different ones.

Thanks, AJ

[email protected]

Back