What's new
What's new

If you have time to delete posts

If you have time to delete posts you have time to send a pm as to why! It seems someone needs to re-evaluate why they are involved with this community.
It takes way more time to send a PM than it does to delete a post.

I wrote a certain newspaper columnist years ago and actually got a reply.

It was a postcard, pre-printed where he could check one of the options. IIRC they went from
[ ] Thanks for your good letter,
[ ] Thanks for your letter, to
[ ] Your crayon needs sharpening.

If you have time to delete posts you have time to send a pm as to why! It seems someone needs to re-evaluate why they are involved with this community.

This might have been a case where the poster failed to read the rules for posting in advance. For example, posts must have an accurately descriptive title. Posters must be real contributors elsewhere on the forum and not just using this as a free classified pages.

To put it another way, if someone has the time to post a for sale listing, they have time to read the rules and become part of the community.

To put it another way, if someone has the time to post a for sale listing, they have time to read the rules and become part of the community.

Point taken. I did not read the rules and assumed the post was deleted for not having my contact info on the post. Maybe it wasn't deleted, who knows. But I still stand by the statement. If I had time to delete posts, I would have time to send a quick message.

I waste alot of time at my computer as it is, I'm guessing our mods are even worse. Just move on, it's not a right to post here, just a privailage. Earl.

Chris, If you took the time to email the moderator and asked them nicely to point out what it was about the missing post that was wrong I am sure you will get a response.

But first, I would have a second look at the posting rules and the ones for the specific forum that you listed it in and see if you can tell what the issue was for yourself. That way you will know for the next time.

Charles

if you have time to make a new post whining about it, you have time to PM the moderator and ask why it was deleted.

if you have time to make a new post whining about it, you have time to PM the moderator and ask why it was deleted.

Hmmm, well I was not trying to whine about it in the second post. In fact, I took PeteM's comment to heart if you read it correctly. Maybe you were too busy Inserting something into yourself to understand.

Welcome to the forum Chris, you got to grow some skin around here sometimes. I wish it were not so but that is the way it is. Anyway as I think this is dead what was your posting about? Was it a question or I suspect something for sale?

Charles

Back