What's new
What's new

Awesome Wells-Index radial arm drill tapper for sale

J.L.M.

Aluminum
We have here a awesome and handy machine. These are hard to find..

Wells-Index radial arm drill with auto reversing tapping. The head is powered up and down and floats in and out and left and right like silk. Has drill, tap, auto tap. 15x45 T-Slot top table (just t slot section measured) 19x23 horizontal side T-Slot table and a 22 inch tall horizontal V-Block side table.. tables are not all drilled up. MT3 spindle. .needs cleaned up and the belt that raises the head replaced.. other then that I don't know about it. I never wired it up. It's currently wired 440 3ph but easily changed to 220 3ph. Head has a button on it that turns on a hyd brake to lock head so it don't move while using. .

$2850.00 Loaded on your truck.. willing to deal and take part trade..
Lets deal guys..
Thanks Jeremy 765 499 1875

20171023_181005.jpg20171023_181126.jpg20171023_181402.jpg20171023_181440.jpg20171023_182223.jpg

K Mart blue light special today.. first $1850.00 cash owns it..
Does the cash need to be placed on a barrel head for maximum effect ? I've owned that same model drill before and they are pretty nice, jus a bit goofy looking. The drill head is the same as a Wells Index mill head except for having a Morse taper spindle and the hand grip control for column raise/lower and hydraulic lock of position.

Does the cash need to be placed on a barrel head for maximum effect ? I've owned that same model drill before and they are pretty nice, jus a bit goofy looking. The drill head is the same as a Wells Index mill head except for having a Morse taper spindle and the hand grip control for column raise/lower and hydraulic lock of position.

I like that handle set up.. it also controls spindle on and off and direction it runs..it's cool and has the built in work light in the bottom is nice.. this is a handy machine

I like that handle set up.. it also controls spindle on and off and direction it runs..it's cool and has the built in work light in the bottom is nice.. this is a handy machine
Right....twist the grip one way for forward, twist the other way for reverse

Back