Bradford 14"x6' lathe and Index Mill for sale

MetalArtistCandy

Aluminum
IMG_7089.jpg
IMG_7069.jpg
IMG_7071.jpg
IMG_7072.jpg
IMG_7073.jpg

I am selling a 1 owner Bradford lathe 14" swing. Good condition, several chucks, wrenches, delta coolant pump, 3ph, steady rest, i have many pictures, and I can load this onto a trailer.

Asking $3000 obo like I mention, it have quite a few attachments.

Index mill machine. Includes Bridgeport vise, 3ph, $1500 can load. One owner as well. Both machine were on farm.

Please call or text Brandon 317-690-7048 located in Indianapolis IN

Last edited:
I can email or text them. I have not seen how to add pics. Normally forums have a button. And I did not see that when posting the ad. I dislike having to go through a 3rd party "photobucket" website.

I will see what I can do later today. I will use my desktop, maybe that will be mich easier.

IMG_7074.jpg
IMG_7075.jpg
IMG_7076.jpg
IMG_7077.jpg
IMG_7078.jpg

Last edited:
There is a button that looks like a tree inside a square frame. Click that. You can attach a picture.

For reasons that will never be understood by me, you cannot insert pictures in the first post of a new thread. You have to make the post and then go back and edit it to add pictures.

FWIW, my dad has the exact same Index mill. It works pretty well, but there are no back gears in the head, so low end torque is not really there. The belts will just slip. I think it has a weird spindle taper too.

But your price is fair I think.

Looks like an Index 645. I've got the same machine, but mine has factory a power feed arrangement.

Spindle taper on mine is B&S #9.

Wells Index still exists and will regrind your spindle to R8 if you so choose. At least thats the common word, never talked to them myself.

Back