What's new
What's new

Cat T150D Rigger's Forklift For Sale

Richard Rogers

Titanium
1993 machine, LPG, I've picked up a LOT with it, but don't need it anymore. Brakes work, tires good, runs good, good cylinders, painted last year. $17,500 I can be reached at 318-TWO NINE ZERO-3296 Capacity is 15,000 lbs, and it has two extra valves that would be great for running attachments.

Attachments

• Cat T150D 1.jpg
    Cat T150D 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,299
Looks nice....except the tires should have twice that much rubber thickness. Two stage mast ? fork length ? FWIW those were made by Eagle Pitcher Corp for CAT...great machines. Only downside with the LP version compared to diesel is you don't have all that flat area to stack up extra counterweights !

FWIW those were made by Eagle Pitcher Corp for CAT

I was curious about that. I looked at an older T300 30,000lb Cat lift. It appeared identical to a Royal lift.

I know that some smaller Cats are Mitsubishi. Does Cat make any forklifts in-house?

I was curious about that. I looked at an older T300 30,000lb Cat lift. It appeared identical to a Royal lift.

I know that some smaller Cats are Mitsubishi. Does Cat make any forklifts in-house?
Far as I know, CAT never made a forklift...not a cushion tire one anyway. The older 30K you mention looked like a Royal because it was a Towmotor design, which eventually Royal bought the rights to. The Mitsubishi CAT's are not just the smaller ones.... I owned a 2002 Mitsubishi CAT cushion tire LP that was 15,500 lb capacity.

CAT forklifts prior to the Mitsubishi's, under 10K capacity, were made by Daewoo. 10K and up made by Eagle Pitcher. (or was it 8K ?..)

It still has lots of flat counterweight area. And I saw one in Arizona with the LPG tank moved up onto two slabs of steel stacked under it. Tires look normal to me, but I'll take your word for it, being that you know so much.

Ewlsey, Yes, it's a Moog! None one with the dismal control, but a later one with servos worth having.

Milacron, that last line in my earlier post looked like I was trying to be a smartass. I was. Apologize. Peace

It still has lots of flat counterweight area. And I saw one in Arizona with the LPG tank moved up onto two slabs of steel stacked under it. Tires look normal to me, but I'll take your word for it, being that you know so much.
Below is the diesel version I used to own. Note how close the tire rubber is to the fender compared to yours. Still, new tires are not all that expensive.

CAT4.jpg

Yeah, but I don't see those being twice as thick. They're definitely newer. These are those "non-marking" type, and probably wear faster, sacrificing tire life for that trait. Like I said, I was being a smartass. This engine is practically the same as the diesel version, assuming yours was also a Perkins, but with different head, etc, making it a very stout LPG motor. Anyway, it's two-stage mast, and 4 ft forks. I remember you selling yours, if it was the one on eBay I'm thinking of. The one in Arizona was with two more plates, from the factory, and they just put the LPG tank on them, calling it an 18K capacity. Simple as that.

LP don't stink up the house like diesel
not to mention who needs room for plates when you can just chain a selfdumping hopper on the back
;)

I surely would not want a diesel inside for any amount of time.

When I worked in the foundry, they had a Broderson carry deck crane that they would dig out a few times a year. It had some kind of diesel engine. Even in a foundry where the air quality is horrible, and the whole place is ventilated, that crane would run you out.

Yeah, I'd think diesel versions of this style forklift would be less common, being that most cushions see indoor duty, for the most part. I really really like this forklift, but the only place I'd ever want to use it anymore is out of the picture. I'll need something there that can go outside, with pneumatic tires. :bawling: If someone can tell me how to address that, and keep this forklift, that'd be great! hahaha

That's a sweet machine, Richard. I don't remember it being there when I visited you way-back-when, but I remember your driveway, and I'm sure that it doesn't do well out in the soft. ;-) I feel your pain- this time of year, I hafta be really careful where I drive my Hyster.

By the way, you gave me an old Bridgeport J-head that had been well-scavenged of parts... I thank you greatly for it, after giving a good scrubbing, disassembly, scrubbing again, and careful reassembly, it has been serving really, really well as the hole-drilling animal mounted on my Johannsen radial drill.

if you mounted it on the cub sideways and towed the generator behind you could use it for line boring fence posts dave

That's a sweet machine, Richard. I don't remember it being there when I visited you way-back-when, but I remember your driveway, and I'm sure that it doesn't do well out in the soft. ;-) I feel your pain- this time of year, I hafta be really careful where I drive my Hyster.

By the way, you gave me an old Bridgeport J-head that had been well-scavenged of parts... I thank you greatly for it, after giving a good scrubbing, disassembly, scrubbing again, and careful reassembly, it has been serving really, really well as the hole-drilling animal mounted on my Johannsen radial drill.

Back