What's new
What's new

Clausing Lathe for sale, model 5914 #2 $1295.00

This is a Clausing Lathe I have for sale, model 5914. This is the second one of the same model I have. This one is a little older looking in the paint, but ways are still in good shape, it runs fine, variable speed goes up and down just like it should and runs fine.
This one includes the 3 jaw chuck as pictured.
$1295.00
Free loading here in Pittsburgh, PA. Or I can ship anywhere, no problem there.
Any questions, just ask [email protected] or call 412-787-2876
Thanks!

Clausing2.jpg

Clausing2Ways.jpg

QMT,

I saw one that was much rougher than this one bring $1,825.00 in an auction 2 weeks ago in Springfield MO. If I was closer I might be interested in one of the two you have listed.

Good luck..

Wow, that's cheap shipping!
Joe Bergamo (Plaza Machinery) charged me $750 to ship my Clausing 5914 from Vermont to Central Texas.

Thomas, I'd go for the other 5914 he has -- the taper attachment alone sells for $750 - $1,000.

WHOA maybe I should up the shipping, and make a profit on it. Just kidding. I dont make a profit on shipping. I ship about 1000 machines a year, so I get a pretty good discount.

By the way, in the picture, the cover is off the back. But it is included and in good shape, I just did not have it on in the pictures, I had it off to check out the pulley drive.

A couple of ?s. What's the swing & distance between centers. Also shipping $ to 49221. This would be to a bussiness with dock & fork truck.

Thanks, Paul

I use a whole lot of different carriers, mostly FedEx National and New Penn, Dayton Freight, and A. Duie Pyle. Just depends on the area, some are great in one area, others have good prices in other areas.
I get pretty good service too, only have had 2 machines damaged now total, and they were not these carriers, they were handed off to the local places that deliver to rural areas that did it. One stood a lathe crate up on end to fit more stuff in the truck. What an idiot. He said he did that, because it said do not stack, so he didnt want to put anything on top of it.

I ship about 1000 shipments a year, so I get pretty good discounts.
I can't imagine what a place like Grizzly gets for a discount, sending full trucks out every day. They probably do 20,000 shipments a year or more.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop my hat in here for a minute. I just picked up of these 5914's sisters off of Matt last Saturday. Great Service, Honest Guy!! I won't buy a machine from anyone else. He squared away me and my neighbor up the street and we're both extremely happy with Matt. Your definitely buying from the right guy.

Kevin J.

Back