What's new
What's new

DoAll 26" Vertical Countor Bandsaw Project/parts

Fal Grunt

Titanium
Going to sell this bandsaw to free up room for a VMC (hopefully). I bought it from a large shop along with several other machines. Between myself and friends I think we hauled 12 machines. All were filthy, dirty, rusty, but nice machines underneath. It looked like they walked out of the shop 15 years ago.

The drive all turns freely by hand. I have not put power to it and currently do not have power for it. It can be wired 220/440.

Issues:
The welder has "Broke" written on it. That's what I know.
The pin/ adjustment shaft for upper wheel is bent
RUST
I am sure there will be others

There are lots of accessories, the original cabinet, saw blades, filing blades, spare parts and spare parts for filing blades. The blades are rusty. The machine has as the accoessories and lots of attachments.

I am selling it strictly as a project/parts machine.

Pictures to follow, can't upload for some reason.

$500 for the machine.

$250 to load when you want it loaded.

Free loading when on my schedule. I have to rent a towmotor to load it, but if you can meet me when I have a tow motor this spring, I'll load it for free.

IMG_0532.jpg
IMG_0533.jpg
IMG_0534.jpg
IMG_0535.jpg

Hi Fal Grunt. I don't need an entire saw but I am interested in DoAll accessories. I have a DoAll 1611-H and it uses 120" blades. I would be interested in a set of band file guides, and some band files.

What accessories do you have? My table uses T-slots and I would be interested in;

Universal Work Fixture: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing
Universal Vise: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing
Band File Guides: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing
Contour Attachment: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing
Work Holding Jaw: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing
Lower jaws for a blade welder (#090-386608)
Hand Crank for upper wheel/band tension (#090-453309)'

Thanks
Brian

Last edited:
The welder goes thru a lot of duty cycles and over time the wiring connections become loose. That was the case on a Do All I repaired. After replacing some wiring the welder worked great. Removing the welder from the cabinet is a chore as it is very heavy.
I see the discs in the variable drive look like steel rather than Bakelite. Could be a plus as the Bakelite sometimes cracks.
Five bills sounds like a nice price.
John

John,

thanks for the information, I will pass it on. The variable drive components are steel.

I am the salesman, so I guess I am biased, but I think from looking at prices, $500 is a very good deal for this machine. I honestly believe that if you put power to it, it will work. Personally I would replace all the belts, go at it with a wire brush and a shop vac first....

Jager, PM Sent

Tentatively moving equipment the weekend of the 25th of March. This goes outside and gets scrapped after that.

Maybe I should just ebay it and say free loading the weekend of the 25th?

Listed on ebay...

If it doesn't sell by the 24th its going to be scrapped, so put your requests in along with an offer $$$ and I will put your name down for parts. Buyer pays shipping.

Back