What's new
What's new

DoALL C-5A Automatic Bandsaw

jpeach1

Aluminum
130 to 132" x ¾" blade length. 220V 3 Phase. Variable band speed 105-275 FPM. Coolant pump.
9" x 9" sawing capacity. Up to 14" automatic indexing length.
Works well and is surprisingly simple to set up and operate. Can demonstrate under power.
$3200 OBO. Local pick up only in northern MD. Email [email protected] best for replies. Jim

Attachments

• DSCN1941.jpg
    DSCN1941.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCN1944.jpg
    DSCN1944.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCN1943.jpg
    DSCN1943.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCN1942.jpg
    DSCN1942.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 266
130 to 132" x ¾" blade length. 220V 3 Phase. Variable band speed 105-275 FPM. Coolant pump.
9" x 9" sawing capacity. Up to 14" automatic indexing length.
Works well and is surprisingly simple to set up and operate. Can demonstrate under power.
$3200 OBO. Local pick up only in northern MD. Email [email protected] best for replies. Jim

Bump to reiterate OBO.
Mid 70's machine, I'm the third owner. I've owned the saw for a couple of months, was part of a package deal of machinery.
I won't use it.
Neither owner before me used this in a production environment. Shows little to no wear, just age, drive wheel gearing looks as sharp and crisp as the day it was made.
Let me know if you have something to trade if that might suite better than sale.

That's correct although admittedly I've only used it once to cut some flat bar (in the picture if I recall) into smaller pieces. Made prompt work of it.

Just to be accurate the saw I'm selling is not equipped with the double, or triple, or quad indexing; multiples of the index setting times a knob setting, 2,3,4x etc.

I looked in the manual. There were quite a few accessories the saw could be ordered with at the time of sale: 5 foot roller stock table, 10 foot roller stock table, single roller stock stand, automatic pre-set counter (saw stops automatic cutting after x numbers of cuts set on a three wheeled dial), multiple index (the question at hand), and automatic shut-off (saw turns off after x number of cuts). Mine has the 5 foot roller table from this list.

Saw is sold pending pick up on Friday.
Thanks to all that replied.

Not interested in purchasing, but curious, will it not 'double index" so you can (auto) cut a piece longer than 14"? I thought most of them were set up to do that.

Back