What's new
What's new

Emco PC Turn 55 and PC Mill 55 CNC mill and lathe for sale

Andy FitzGibbon

Diamond
Listing these for a friend.

Both machines are in great shape, purchased from Manus Educational Machinery in China Grove, NC (www.manus.biz) who are a longtime Emco dealer. Both machines were serviced by Manus before purchase. Both have all of their original electronics: Emco's FANUC Control Keyboard, FANUC Series 0M Software, and Emco's WinCam Cad/Cam Software. Each includes a Gateway computer, with newer Dell flat panel monitors, running Windows 98, with all software installed and operating. All manuals, training guides, software data discs, ect. for both machines are also included.

Specs for both machines can be seen on Manus' page, here: http://www.manus.biz/Page_5.html

Tooling includes five CAT 30 ER25 collet holders, a CAT 30 face mill holder, 13 ER25 collets, and the original Emco vise for the mill.

Also included is a copy of BobCAD-CAM Version 17.0 2D & 3D Mill & Lathe software.

Both machines are fully operational, and can be seen running in Elkins, WV. I know next to nothing about CNC- if anyone is interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with the owner of the machines directly. He is asking $9000 for the pair, will split them up, and the price is negotiable.

emco003.jpg

emco005.jpg

emco006.jpg

emco007.jpg

emco008.jpg

emco013.jpg

A correction (too late to edit): the version of BobCAD that is included is V27, not 1.7. Also, the license can be transferred- there are details of how to do so floating around PM.

Andy

Back