What's new
What's new

Fellows Gear Shaper 6

drom68

Cast Iron
I bought this a few years ago since I was getting a lot of gear work. Soon as I bought it, I have had no gear work....

Located in Central PA
Can load
It runs, but I have not done anything with it. Came out of a gear shop in Atlanta GA.
Price: I don't know... I don't even know if I want to sell but it's just sitting there.

Is there any interest? IMG_1748.JPGIMG_1749.JPGIMG_1750.JPG

Man, oh man... Normally, I might be all about that but I'm plum out of room. I thought you had work for it, back then. What happened? What about the job from 6 months ago or so? Hate to see you sell it but if it's just sitting there, I can certainly understand. Too bad it's not a 75. I'd break my own arm I think. :)

Man, oh man... Normally, I might be all about that but I'm plum out of room. I thought you had work for it, back then. What happened? What about the job from 6 months ago or so? Hate to see you sell it but if it's just sitting there, I can certainly understand. Too bad it's not a 75. I'd break my own arm I think. :)

The work dried up. I was hoping to get into gears and splines, but it hasn't worked in this area. I hate to get rid of it especially with all the change gears and smallish footprint. I also have the manual that lists the different types of work you can do with the shaper, especially internal. I am a job shop so it is hard to specialize or make one-offs at a decent price for the area.

Fellows gear cutters for sale 35$ each

Fellows gear cutters for sale. Maybe somebody can use these.
6 of them, and I know nothing about fellows gear cutters. Some surface rust on 5 of them.
The 6th cutter is a little bit more rust. They are sharp and appear unused.
Ed 425-919-5068

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 136

Back