What's new
What's new

Kwik-way valve grinder and seat tool

monkers

Plastic
I have a Kwik-way valve facing machine with a K O Lee seat grinding tool (looks like a drill motor kind of) with stones, arbors and spring compressors I would like to sell I had to take it when I bought some other stuff and have no use for it (dont know how to use it either) Might be able to figure out how to put pics up if anyone is interested.

Pictures

Here are the pictures that where e-mailed to me. I am passing on it though because I am looking for a kwik-way seat grinder.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the photos. The seat grinder says " K.O.Lee" on it. In the one photo you can see the flat belt for the valve grinder laying on the stand, its is broken and needs a new one Im told is available from McMaster Carr (local automotive machine shop guy told me this, he has a couple of these grinders) Thanks,
Craig

The seat grinder appears to be the Soiux style of driver with the male end attached to the drive motor as the kwik-way has a socket end.

I dont know anything about that, not at all familar with this type of equipment. Was hoping the pics would explain everything. If there are any other questions, or if I can look at something and measure it or whatever let me know. Thanks
Craig

valve grinder

I have a Kwik-way valve facing machine with a K O Lee seat grinding tool (looks like a drill motor kind of) with stones, arbors and spring compressors I would like to sell I had to take it when I bought some other stuff and have no use for it (dont know how to use it either) Might be able to figure out how to put pics up if anyone is interested.

How much do you want for the lot?
Barry Brock

I`d like $700 for the whole deal, I dont want to seperate it. I`m located in upstate NY (Grahamsville 12740) I`ve never sold anything like this before (over the computer) or shipped anything this size. Any other questions I`ll be glad to try to answer. I did think when I first got it, about using it for something else, just never had enough interest or need to convert it to something else. Thanks,
Craig

Back