What's new
What's new

FS: Bridgeport 1J head only, South Bend 16, Bridgeport 2J milling machine

bridgeport

Cast Iron
I have a 1J head, newly rebuilt and in excellent working condition with new belts and bearings in the housing, This would make an excellent replacement head for a machine that needs one. $900.00

South Bend 16 lathe, recently rebuilt and in excellent working condition, hard ways, and comes with a steady rest, follow rest, face plate and a 4 jaw chuck. This is a gorgeous machine. $3,200.00

Bridgeport 2J milling machine, absolutely excellent mechanical condition with all flaking present on the ways AND table. This is a must see machine, Vert and Horizontal ways are hard chromed, comes with a nice Kurt vise, Paint is original, and is worn in some areas. Head is recently rebuilt with new belts and bearings, and machine has a 9" riser block installed.

I will post a few pictures, however you can PM me here for more photos.

I cannot ship or move these, so you must be able and willing (or have a professional machinery mover) that is ready and able to move machine upon purchase from my location.

Payment must be in cash only. Please PM me here if interested,

My location is Burbank, California (just north of the city of Los Angeles).

Thank You, Bridgeport

IMAG0025-1.jpgIMAG0010.jpgIMAG0009.jpgIMAG0007.jpgIMAG0006.jpg

Last edited:
Still for sale, Prices Reduced:

1J head only....$ 700.00

2J machine....... $4,000.00

SB 16 x 8..... $3000.00

Please PM me here if interested or if you have any questions.
I also have a Horizontal milling attachment and a Quillmaster Which could be worked into a deal on the 2J.
These machines are not listed here exclusively.

Regards, B

I realize this post is almost 5 years old. Is it possible that you still have the Bridgeport 1J head for sale?

Please advise,

Regards, D

Back