What's new
What's new

FS Cincinnati #2 vertical milling machine.....

CNC-Dude

Plastic
I'm selling my #2 Cincinnati mill. Serial # confirms its the #8th machine made in 1943. All power feeds work, but the spindle RPM doesn't change even though the indicator rotates to a different RPM. The spindle also began to engage sometimes and sometimes it won't. It sat for several years before I bought it this past May, so I feel it isn't anything major because it was under power when I bought it and it all worked fine at that time. Its wired 220V, 3 phase. It weighs about 8000 lbs. I have some tool holders and a couple of face mills that are included. I already have purchased another mill as this one just doesn't really meet my needs, so rather than try to fix it, i've decided to sell it. I am located in N.Georgia. $2400 OBO.

Thanks, Scott

Yep, that's this machine i'm selling. It really doesn't meet my needs or I would try to tackle fixing it. Since I just bought another mill to replace it, i've moved passed trying to resolve it an am moving on.

$2000 OBO! Santa may still have room on his sleigh for this, but you'll have to help him unload it.:cool:

May entertain serious offers before I part it out or scrap it. Its in the way and has to go, this may be the last chance to get it, I wont post anymore about it after this.
Thanks

Back