What's new
What's new

FS: Cuttermaster MG-30 Tool Grinder With CM-03 Radius and CM-15 Z-Axis

rhorvati

Plastic
Asking $2500 OBO.

Here is an opportunity to buy a very clean and very well equipped Cuttermaster MG-30. This unit is lightly used. Included is the CM-05P pneumatic finger, a $625 option. This makes life easier and much quicker grinding primary and secondary relief angles on in the outside of endmill flutes. Grinder has a 5" diamond 11V9 grinding wheel mounted. All movements are silky smooth and uniform with no binding or slop.

* Also included in this package is a CM-03C radius cutting attachment for grinding ball nose endmills. This includes a center finder shown in the picture. MSC sell the radius grinder attachment for almost $2,000! It's included in the package.

** That's not all. Also included in this package is the CM-15 Z axis accessory. This allows the motor to be raised and lowered along with rotated to allow for sharpening the flutes of endmill roughers and grinding flute hollows. Cuttermaster sells this accessory for $1795. Everything works as it should.

I am selling everything as a package in hopes a shop is looking for a sharpener that has a wide range of capabilities. If there is no interest at this price, I will sell accessories separately.

Shipping will be around 250 lbs. I will shrink wrap and mount to pallet for freight shipment. You can use a shipper of your choice. I can work with buyer to arrange LTL shipment to your local freight terminal, your business dock, or residency. Buyers can also pick the item up local to 48331.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1606.jpg
s-l1610.jpg
s-l16001.jpg
s-l16002.jpg

Back