What's new
What's new

FS Factory made casted welding tables..

J.L.M.

Aluminum
Green table is 7ft x 4ft 6in.. weighs 5000lb.. has 1 T Slot the long way. Has a couple drilled and tapped holes.. adjustable height. ..no damage. .

Smaller weld platten is 4ft x 4ft x 6in. Drilled and tapped top and sides.. no damage..

$5000.00 ea. Can load.

Call or text 765 499 1875..
Thanks.. Jeremy

4 foot 6 inch x 7 foot950001.jpgS6300774950001.jpgS6300792950001.jpg0422171430.jpg0422171432.jpg

No offense, but it may be your pricing. I bought a table in very nice shape last year a little heavier than the large one you're offering, and it was less than half what you're asking.

There are some very serious welders on here, but those are not serious welding tables. In fact, they are not even welding tables at all. They appear to be layout plates someone has repurposed as welding tables. Drop a zero and you might get some interest.

No offense, but it may be your pricing. I bought a table in very nice shape last year a little heavier than the large one you're offering, and it was less than half what you're asking.

Like I say in all my ads let's deal.. it's not where we start it's where we end that counts

There are some very serious welders on here, but those are not serious welding tables. In fact, they are not even welding tables at all. They appear to be layout plates someone has repurposed as welding tables. Drop a zero and you might get some interest.

Not interested in giving them away

Green table is 7ft x 4ft 6in.. weighs 5000lb.. has 1 T Slot the long way. Has a couple drilled and tapped holes.. adjustable height. ..no damage. .

Smaller weld platten is 4ft x 4ft x 6in. Drilled and tapped top and sides.. no damage..

$5000.00 ea. Can load.

Call or text 765 499 1875..
Thanks.. Jeremy

View attachment 209468View attachment 209469View attachment 209470View attachment 209471View attachment 209472

You could make a brand new table for less than your asking, that would include the material, and planing the top. Good luck

Like I say in all my ads let's deal.. it's not where we start it's where we end that counts

No, it matters a great deal where you start. When you put a $5,000 price tag on a $500 item people look at it and think "another dreamer". Then they don't even open your next ad unless they are looking for entertainment.

No, it matters a great deal where you start. When you put a $5,000 price tag on a $500 item people look at it and think "another dreamer". Then they don't even open your next ad unless they are looking for entertainment.

And, phrases like "not interested in giving them away" don't help the cause.

If you have got less offers than you have fingers on one hand from all the items you put up for sale and bumped several times then perhaps you are doing it wrong and might want to listen to those that have given you feedback.
This is if you want to sell something here. If you sell on eBay or craigslist or from a store you sit at all day you might get different type of buyer (hard to say if that is a buyer willing to pay more or less).

You also might want to consider participating in more than the sales threads. When was the last time you did that? What are you good at? Take the time and members get to know you.

Not interested in giving them away

Not to pile on, but I'll give the OP a personal example. I'm interested in making a moderate sized welding table (and your's are not actually welding tables, but lets ignore that) and expect to pay roughly $1500 for material and Blanchard time. The welding, drilling and taping of many holes aren't included in that price as I'll do it. It would cost me more to move your table and your table isn't really usable anyways. So the harsh reality is for me at least, your table has negative value. For realistic pricing, look to old scrap cast iron planer or milling machine tables that are repurposed into welding tables. With that comparison, your big table is worth $500. If, and this is a big if, you get $500, it's better than having to pay more to move it than you get for scrap.

Regards,
Lucky7

Welding is a heat process that distorts the metal, during and after.

Welders like to clamp everything down, not easy with that table.

Most likely it's an ancient surface table.

I'll go find a photo of a "welding table " and post here.

Proper term is "welding platen"

This ebay seller has NINETY UNITS for sale:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/5-FT-x-10-FT...%3A68c10a9d15f0aca4733fb190fffe6384%7Ciid%3A1

I've seen Acorn tables at Bidspotter and other similar auctions go for much less than his price. The OP's layout type tables usually only bring a few hundred ($300ish) at auctions.

Sorry for useing the wrong term . Should have titled it layout tables. Figured you guys would know that when you seen them and wouldnt run with the wrong term band wagon but I was wrong.. some of you need to lighten up and not be so serious. Life's to short for that.

If know one needs a layout table and don't want to make a serious offer on one of them instead of rant about them I'll just remove the ad. I thought you guys would like seeing stuff like this on here instead of ranting about it. The MO some of you guys have on here is pushing new people away from this site.

Sorry for useing the wrong term . Should have titled it layout tables. Figured you guys would know that when you seen them and wouldnt run with the wrong term band wagon but I was wrong.. some of you need to lighten up and not be so serious. Life's to short for that.

If know one needs a layout table and don't want to make a serious offer on one of them instead of rant about them I'll just remove the ad. I thought you guys would like seeing stuff like this on here instead of ranting about it. The MO some of you guys have on here is pushing new people away from this site.

There is no shortage of people on this site. As long as it is pushing the right people away from this site, I'm OK with that.

I'll offer $500 if it includes free shipping

X2..............................

To the OP,
You've been sellin' a bunch of items here.....nothin' wrong with that. But I think in almost every ad you place, you get no immediate response. Then you reply with something like "No serious welders on here?". I'd take a closer look at how my items are priced. These "welding" tables are a good example...............................

Back