What's new
What's new

FS Okamoto 12x24 DX

demoj21

Stainless
I have for sale a Okamoto 12x24 DX surface grinder. I bought this grinder 7 years ago this month with a bad hydraulic pump, as of 2 weeks ago I finally got a new pump bought installed on it as well as had the pump motor rewound. Since buying this grinder and finally getting it up and running (7 years) my work has changed in a major way and I do very little grinding. So as I need room and space, it needs to find a new home.

The grinder was new in the mid 90's. The grinder appears to be in good condition, I have not ground any work on it, but the spindle sounds good, mag. chuck works, the auto downfeed works, as best I can tell everything works. The grinder can be under power, and I can load on an safe open truck or trailer. Machine has a Kanetsu mag. chuck, also has a paper filter system in the coolant tank. I am looking to get $11,000.00 for it. Any questions let me know, and I will try to get pics posted soon, if I don't give me your email and I will get them over to you. Thanks Jason

Guys I have no idea why the images are turned side ways, if I can figure out a fix tonight I will fix them. Thanks Jason

Back