What's new
What's new

FS Phase Perfect PT380, New never installed

FP4NC_Finster

Cast Iron
For Sale Phase Perfect PT-380

I purchased this to run a bigger machine that required more amps than my current smaller Phase Perfect could deliver. The bigger machine has been scrapped having never been powered up so I'm staying on the smaller unit. The PT-380 was purchased in mid 2015 but never installed and is as new with all factory supplied documentation and 2 keys for the enclosure. Willing to properly pack and drop at Freight Terminal, you set that up and pay for the ride. Newburgh, NY 12550, all the major carriers have terminals there or near enough. Local pickup is fine as well. $6000.00 or offers. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2708.JPG.jpgIMG_2704.JPG.jpg

Link to Data Sheet-

http://www.phasetechnologies.com/downloads/products/phase-perfect/pt380specs.pdf

For Sale Phase Perfect PT-380

I purchased this to run a bigger machine that required more amps than my current smaller Phase Perfect could deliver. The bigger machine has been scrapped having never been powered up so I'm staying on the smaller unit. The PT-380 was purchased in mid 2015 but never installed and is as new with all factory supplied documentation and 2 keys for the enclosure. Willing to properly pack and drop at Freight Terminal, you set that up and pay for the ride. Newburgh, NY 12550, all the major carriers have terminals there or near enough. Local pickup is fine as well. $6000.00 or offers. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 207614View attachment 207615

Link to Data Sheet-

http://www.phasetechnologies.com/downloads/products/phase-perfect/pt380specs.pdf

Sorry for the tiny pictures, have tried repeatedly to add larger. Happy to provide any specific picture buyers would like to see via EMail.

New price now $5500.00 or best offer. As previously stated, happy to properly pack for shipping and drop at Freight Terminal near here. Will help with arrangements for that, but buyer to pay shipping costs. Local pickup is fine as well. Again, this is a brand new never installed PT-380, current prices I've seen are all around $6500.00 + shipping.

Is your Phase Perfect PT 380 still for sale, if so please call Paul @ 413-238-5514 looking to purchase one ASAP

Last edited:

Back