What's new
What's new

Hendey metal lathe

Metalmover01

Plastic
I'm trying to sell this lathe for a friend it is located near parkersburg West Virginia. He is set on the price if 1200 so idk if it'll sell but this is my last hope of trying to sell it. It comes with a draw bar a full drive system no motor a 4 jaw chuck a collet chuck and some tooling. Please let me know if you'd be interested.2018-05-07_20.59.06.jpg2018-05-07_20.58.20.jpg2018-05-07_20.59.33.jpg

Im not really sure. You still need to state the size and some pics of tooling and other parts.The chip pan is nice to have for those older ones but it also is not "under power". As marka12161 stated they can be found a lot cheaper. Just being realistic here. Gear drive of similar size same brand just sold on ebay for 400. ive bought 2 gear drives for 500 and one twice as big that was a belt drive for 600. Within the last two years.Please don't take it the wrong way just letting you know what ive seen and bought first hand. I asked in the original post what will happen to it if it doesn't sell thinking it might have to scrap for "instant money". Just wanted to be sure that wasnt what was going to happen. Feel free to contact me if need be for questions or info. 859-333-1130 I have the original spec sheets for this brand as do others on here.just easier to send by phone for me.

It won't go to scrap it'll just go into storage and not get used and probably eventually go to scrap if I sell it thought the owner said he'll send me a metal shaper for free that's why I'm trying yo get rid of it

Back