What's new
What's new

Huge safe for all your shop secrets and your cash for sale..

J.L.M.

Aluminum
Big Data Bank safe.. roughly 6ft tall x 4ft wide x 3ft deep.. moisture ,humidity, fire ,water proof.. good to protect all your shop secrets and all your cash.. I was gonna remove data racks and put shelves in it but never got around to it.. this is a real high dollar security safe. Not a cheap made safe like at farm stores.. $650.00. Can load. May take part trade. .
Call or text if interested 765 499 1875..

00o0o_b3kMEhmtHjR_600x450.jpg00303_aKK7zwaQxgr_600x450.jpg

Big Data Bank safe.. roughly 6ft tall x 4ft wide x 3ft deep.. moisture ,humidity, fire ,water proof.. good to protect all your shop secrets and all your cash.. I was gonna remove data racks and put shelves in it but never got around to it.. this is a real high dollar security safe. Not a cheap made safe like at farm stores.. $650.00. Can load. May take part trade. .
Call or text if interested 765 499 1875..

View attachment 209464View attachment 209465

Data media and papers fire safe, yes. Cash and valuables "security" (against theft), not so much.

Mosler has a video showing that general style being defeated by "peeling" in 59 wall-clock seconds with nothing more complicated than muscle powered BFH and pry bars.

They aren't much more than sheet steel and Gypsum "concrete", after all.

A "real, high-dollar" SECURITY safe will carry no less than a TRTL-30 rating, preferably TXTL-60x6, and mass (and cost..) accordingly.

EMPIRESAFE : Used Maximum Security TRTL-6x6, TRTL-3x6, TRTL-15x6, and Equivalents plus European High Security Models

Rigging to get them into place was typically over $5,000 per-each, and that was 1974-84.

WOW! Sittin on top of the world, until monarchist comes around and shreds your sales pitch like a thief would shred your safe!

Well.... selecting, vetting, buying, arranging installation and alarming,etc WAS part of "Day Job" for ten years, 18 store jewelry & Gift retailer. Formal training came with all that.

Well.... selecting, vetting, buying, arranging installation and alarming,etc WAS part of "Day Job" for ten years, 18 store jewelry & Gift retailer. Formal training came with all that.

Your point is well made and not to defend the OP, but isn't a fire safe all you need? Who keeps jewelry or much cash in the shop? Wouldn't this be OK for paper records and backup data as it was intended?

Your point is well made and not to defend the OP, but isn't a fire safe all you need? Who keeps jewelry or much cash in the shop? Wouldn't this be OK for paper records and backup data as it was intended?

It would. We did. Modest cash. Perhaps a firearm, perhaps customer confidential plans. Or our own. Many things are worth more than we think to SOMEONE, and/or/else cost more than obvious worth if they go walkabout and need replaced "at once".

Even so, a round-door "money safe" INSIDE of it, internal through-bolting to the slab, was recommended. Idea is the alarms - three, in our situation, perimeter, area, and "point", three separate alarm companies - do the heavy lifting. All the box has to do is delay, and five minutes was enough, most of our locations, for Police to be on-scene.

Company is loooong gone now, so ...typical of THEIR stores, "high line" jewelry was in TRTL-30 Moslers.

"Low line", plus the day's opening cash for the POS registers - was in rather decent Japanese-made double-door fire safes. A bit under $20,000, total contents, at 1980's values.

One burglary cost the life of a responding Police officer and an alarm company tech, left the Assistant Store Manager badly wounded. Manager gave up the combination to the cash & "low line" safe. Thieves escaped with $6,000 in cash and roughly $17,000 in costume jewelry, watches & such.

He didn't "volunteer" that there was over two million $USD in gold and diamond goods in a pair of TRTL-30 safes. Those were not easily even noticed. They didn't know they existed.

Oh.. within the year, the girlfriend of the "shooter" figured she'd had one beating too many from him, put herself at a safe distance, then turned him in for the $25,000 reward.

FWIW.. a "data" grade safe - meant to protect tapes and HDD, punch-cards back-when - is slightly different from a fire safe meant to protect paper files - even if it STEAMS the paper to do so. As they do when the gypsum "concrete' deliquesces, releasing the water locked into Gypsum - same as ignorant "drywall" does, just more-so.

The OP's price is attractive, BTW. Not a bad unit, good deal for someone who needs such.

Just not high-grade BURGLARY protection oriented.

That's a working steam tractor but some one took the motor off it before I got it.. it's boiler still works and build steam.. I wanna put motor back on it and plow a garden someday...

No it's not included.. safe is still available and I mite take a trade for it...

Lets deal guys

Data media and papers fire safe, yes. Cash and valuables "security" (against theft), not so much.

Mosler has a video showing that general style being defeated by "peeling" in 59 wall-clock seconds with nothing more complicated than muscle powered BFH and pry bars.

They aren't much more than sheet steel and Gypsum "concrete", after all.

A "real, high-dollar" SECURITY safe will carry no less than a TRTL-30 rating, preferably TXTL-60x6, and mass (and cost..) accordingly.

EMPIRESAFE : Used Maximum Security TRTL-6x6, TRTL-3x6, TRTL-15x6, and Equivalents plus European High Security Models

Rigging to get them into place was typically over $5,000 per-each, and that was 1974-84.

Advocating TRTL and TXTL as the only real security? Come on... You and I (and many others) know that 99.9% of smash & grab thieves aren't even going to mess with a farm store "gunsafe" that has a UL RSC rating... let alone the numerous TL rated safes out there. For those not "in the know" the TXTL-60X6 that Monarchist is advocating for? That's tool, explosive, and torch resistant on all 6 sides for 60 minutes. That 60 minute clock only runs when the tools are in contact with the safe, the safe-crackers are experts in cracking safes, they get the blue-prints and as much inspection & planning time they desire. If they want to stop mid-test and re-plan, they get to stop the clock. You can count on your hands and toes the number of safes ever produced that meet that rating, and new, they cost well into the 6-figure range; used, they are still in the high 5-figure range. Lets be realistic. I don't know that particular safe, but IIRC, UL-listed data safes still have to pass basic security requirements, and UL's basic security requirements are still VERY stringent compared to the "safes" you find at the local sporting goods store. A nice used TL-15, TL-30, or TL-30x6 will serve the vast majority of customers just fine. Even better if it's composite concrete as it will offer a little fire resistance too.

OP, the safe is a UL-listed data safe? As in, a true 125 degree data-safe? or is it a 350-degree document safe?

Advocating TRTL and TXTL as the only real security? Come on...

Didn't "advocate". Makers and formal training courses did that. More importantly, our insurers insisted on it.

Purchased and installed over three dozen TRTL-30 alone, a coupla "diamond" safes, and several dozen "fire" safes used for cash and low-line. That for just our one modest 18-store retail gift & jewelry firm, '74-'84.

Now.. if one is NOT in the jewelry biz? Different environment. Different goods to serve that need.

As said earlier, the OP is offering what looks to be a good deal for what he HAS.

It just that with a sub one wall-clock minute known and proven repeatable time to BFBI "peel", it doesn't remotely class as "high security" as such things go.

It just that with a sub one wall-clock minute known and proven repeatable time to BFBI "peel", it doesn't remotely class as "high security" as such things go.
"High security" is most certainly a relative term. And that safe can definitely be "high-security" for the average business or home owner... I know your training tells you different, but you weren't the average business or homeowner. The risk of targeted attacks by knowledgeable thieves in your line of business was exponentially larger... not so much for a homeowner...

If I had more free cash right now I would be seriously considering heading to wherever the OP is to take a look at it. I've been looking for a data safe to keep family photo-albums and heirlooms in... I keep my true valuable items that are replaceable in TL safes. It's just not in my finances right now.

Schwab safe co..
Insulated record containers class 150
UL Classified #B156319
Rating 150-4hr

UL Listed relocking device #A 621390..

And it's still available. .
Lets make a deal guys.. buy it or trade for it.. I can load..
Thanks Jeremy 765 499 1875

Back