What's new
What's new

Hydraulic iron worker, metal punch, C frame press all in one machine.

J.L.M.

Aluminum
Hydraulic C frame metal punch. Set up to use as a shop press or a iron worker with many included dies. Super heavy duty. 6"bore cylinder. Has punched .750 hole in .750 plate but capable of more.. benders, notchers , brake for angle, channel, plates, sheet and a shear can be bought or made for this press also.

To use as a shop press just remove lower die holder and the upper stripper and upper die and nut and screw on the nose piece and your ready to go.. I was gonna build a nice pressing table that bolted on using the 2 lower die holder bolt holes but never got to it..

I was gonna make a set of legs and a left and right hand work table for this and put in use but I ant got the room for it.. a lot of uses for a machine like this. No hydraulic unit included. I didn't get one with it but I can give you many leads on where to get nice used power units..
Asking $3500.00 but willing to deal and or take part trade. Need a floor model arbor press if you got one.
Call or text 765 499 1875

Click link to see pictures on my Craigslist ad.. Click More ads by this user button while your there as you never know what you might find you cant live with out..

Hydraulic iron worker, metal punch, C frame press - tools - by owner - sale

That thing hydraulic or what? You don't give any specs at all. How about at least the ton capacity and throat size?
metalmagpie

Yes it's hyd like the ad says. It's hyd but someone took the power unit.. it has a 12" from center of cylinder to frame.. tonnage depends on your pump you put on it with the 6" cylinder..

Back