What's new
What's new

K.R. Wilson 37E 50 ton press ($reduction)

boyotk

Plastic
Greetings all,

I still have a KRW model 37E 50 ton "H" frame press for sale.....at a reduced price however.
The press is dated 8/17/1942; I have owned for nine years and it has always performed beautifully...it has burped a bit of fluid from the vent on occasion. It is a two speed press both in the manual 3 ton arbor press mode and the fully hydraulic mode...I have probably used it more in the manual/arbor press mode as the delivered 3 tons seems to do most of what I've needed. Copies of parts and operators manuals are included with it.
The price is $990.00 OR BEST OFFER
Searching the PM forums will yield some info from other KRW owners on the handy-dandy features and great quality of these units. Photos available at the url below.
Send me a private message or call 740-591-5203 if you have questions, etc.
Thanks,
TK

KRW pictures by emmett222 - Photobucket

I'm not in the market for a press, because I have owned for many years a wide frame 60 ton Manley of similar or slightly newer vintage. I'm just chiming in to say that if you are like me, once you have one of these things in your shop, you will wonder how you ever got along without one. Mine is rude and leaks oil but it gets used with great regularity, for a wide variety of jobs. I couldn't live without it.

Somebody buy this thing before the seller comes to his senses and decides to keep it.

Steve

I have seen this press in person and it's in great shape. If my 12 ton mechanical press wasn't enough for me I would already have this one at home.
Andy

I was looking for a KR Wilson press and came across your add. Do you still have it and if is it still for sale? Thanks

Back