What's new
What's new

K&T 2K and Hercules 3 x 8 Radial Arm Drill Press in Central PA

drom68

Cast Iron
I am listing this for an older shop owner that is down sizing and eventually going out of business. He is in his 70's and the last guy working for him is retiring. His equipment is not being taken care of.

The mill is sitting outside under a tarp and starting to build up rust. Not pictured but included are numerous arbors and end mill holders, he also has two overarm supports. He can load.

I can get pics of the Radial Arm Drill Press. It is in decent condition, table is chewed up. Stored indoors so it is not rusted.

If you have interest PM me and I'll send you his contact info. If you need more pics or info, let me know. The owner pricing is high, but he will take a reasonable offer. I made fair offers and he accepted.

You work out the price with the owner, I'm just the messenger. I get nothing out of this other than keeping machinery from scrap or wasting away.

IMG_1033.jpgIMG_1032.jpgIMG_1031.jpgIMG_1030.jpgIMG_1029.jpg

drom68,

Picked up the KT 2K mill yesterday Serial 32-5679. I think made in 1948. Also picked up a K.O.Lee surface grinder and bunch of tooling.

Thanks so much for introducing me to the seller. It was a pleasure working with him. Overall a wonderful experience. Tired from ~10hr of driving from MD to Central PA and back but completely worth it all. Glad we hired a rollback. The load over pushing well over 8k lbs. I think the mill alone was heaver than 6000lbs.

IMG_4877.jpgIMG_4883.jpgIMG_4894.jpgIMG_4897.jpgIMG_4905.jpg

Back