What's new
What's new

Lathes & Mills: Deckel, Schaublin, Hardinge & More

ndh78

Cast Iron
I have decided it is time to thin the herd of some machines I bought with aspirations of rebuilding or putting in service. I will post one photo and a brief description and you can contact me if you are interested for more details. All machine are in NE Oklahoma and pickup is preferred but shipping could be arranged for some units if the buyer is willing to pay costs.

First up:

Harding HLV-H this was supposedly running in a shop but I bought it out of a barn without seeing it powered up. Square door style. $4000
ieT6fVY.jpg

Hardinge HLV-H this is an older round door that I bought to restore but other priorities have taken place strictly a parts machine everything is disassembled cleaned and organized down to the dovetail and spindle. The spindle on this is all but locked up so it will definitely need rebuilt. $2500
HhEJdnN.jpg

Schaublin 102 this machine came out of a friends shop so I know it runs and I actually unhooked it myself. The spindle is 5C and comes with several collets, toolpost, 3 jaw, jacobs & live center. $2500
EalJE5E.jpg

Brown & Sharp 13 tool & cutter grinder this is in my shop powered up and in use I bought it like it is with the motor added on top to run the spindle the main motor still runs and the table power feed works so I think a belt is all that is needed if someone wanted to run the spindle off the main motor. I think by looking at the manual I have every attachment made except for an ID grinding spindle. Work head, tail stock, everything is there. $2500
dJtMdW0.jpg

PsU11W6.jpg

Deckel KF2 very nice with many accessories I don't know a lot about the KF2 but there is a bracket that locks the head so you can mill which is there also 2-3 sets of fonts and a real nice xy table among other things. Someone did a great job painting it but more than that it is truly in great shape not just a nice paint job. $4000
KfKyG1n.jpg

Also available a Hardinge TM $500 and a two headed Bridgeport Tru Trace with J heads $2000

Last edited:
Posting new prices trying to get some interest here I can't give this stuff away but I'm not looking to make any money either over what I have invested. Any feedback will be appreciated.

HLVH square door price will not change I have several interested folks
HLVH round door 2000
Brown & Sharp will remain the same for now due to the multitude of attachments
Deckel 3800 I'd like some feedback on this I know it's desirable to the right person
Bridgeport tru trace 1800 just the j heads alone would be worth buying this and the hydraulic power supply is really nice and could be re purposed
Hardinge TM stays at 500 for now.

I moved the B&S 13 out this weekend and put in the Harig surface grinder I bought to replace it everything is packaged up and I could crate the machine if someone wanted to pay freight we ship stuff everyday so I can get competitive quotes.

I was thinking I would lower the price to 2000 or entertain offers for local pickup or throw in the crate and prep for shipping at the original asking price of 2500.

Hey do you still have this machine and if not who does. I need to buy or copy the arm that attaches the pattern forming attachment. You have one. I would like if nothing else ,to make a copy of the attach arm. I would like to get a couple cast by someone doing iron casting. I have looked all over and no luck . No one wants to help out. Even if i could get a box mold of expanding foam/. I have a kf2 that I use every day making knives and want to get this part. I may even have soething to trade .
Thanks
David mabe

Bringing this back up as I'd like to move some of this stuff. The square door hlvh and the TM are sold.

Usually Deckel pantographs SELL for less than $1000. Font, and depending on the accessories, add a few hundred bucks.

Just what I have seen over the years watching them. The guy who used to make stamps for us had one, when he retired the only offers he got was scrap prices so he kept his machines. Been waiting for him to sell them to me :toetap:

Back