What's new
What's new

Logan Lathe

Does any one know what a Logan Lathe Model 1400 would be worth? Thank you.

Google just returned over 171,000 hits on "Logan Lathe Model 1400" and 123,000 hits on "price for Logan Lathe Model 1400".

So yes. Even at one-hundredth of one-percent being useful, the rest not, there's a very good chance several people know what they are worth.

To them.

You buying? Or Selling?

Too many variables to give a pat answer. You buying or selling? How much tooling? Is it 100% operational or need work? You in the big city or way out in the boonies? Where in the USA are you located, it really does make a difference.

I picked up a Logan 1400 last year, needed a little work, paid 100 for it, your mileage may vary.

Google just returned over 171,000 hits on "Logan Lathe Model 1400" and 123,000 hits on "price for Logan Lathe Model 1400".

So yes. Even at one-hundredth of one-percent being useful, the rest not, there's a very good chance several people know what they are worth.

To them.

You buying? Or Selling?

Selling. It belonged to my father and when he passed away I have no use for it.

A picture is worth 1000 words and we love pictures. If you can... post some pictures of the lathe and what all tooling goes with it and you’ll get a more accurate idea of what it is really worth. Otherwise we are all just guessing.

Back