What's new
What's new

Complete Home shop for Sale in NY- $5,500

spintech

Plastic
I am selling my home shop which I have had for the past 40 years and consists of the following items:
Myford Super 7 Lathe, #87181, 1968
Clausing Model 8520 Mill, #004374, 1963
Both machines are in excellent working condition and have full tooling
and accessories.
Granite surface plate with layout and measuring tools
Many portable tools and tooling
Assorted hand tools and raw materials and fasteners

I live in Dutchess County, 50 miles north of NYC. Contact me to make an appointment to see everything.

Not wanting to insult you but I think your price might be a little high - don't know for sure in this bad economy.

That's kind of a hard call to make, considering the following statements from the initial post:

Both machines have full tooling and accessories. Many portable tools and tooling. Assorted hand tools and raw materials and fasteners.

Depending what is there, $5500 could be the deal of the year. No way of knowing until you have a better idea of the inventory.
Andy

Entire shop

I would think an entire shop of 40 years accululation for $5500 would be something to go take a look at IF your serious. I think some are basing your "too high" assumptions on just the machines. If you take in consideration all the tooling and everything else that goes with a complete shop it may be to good to pass by even in bad times. Of course condition is everything and I have no idea what he has or what condition it is in.

Back