What's new
What's new

Cold Saw for Sale-Cheap

Cold Saw

I bought the saw in a Lot with a bunch of other items that I wanted.
I will never use the saw and just want to get some of my money back.
Thanks,

Lack of shipping will limit your buyers. You should offer it here with shipping.

Walter A.
I think for something of that nature and at that price, it actually wouldn't make any difference. No one is going to pay $300 and up, to ship a $500 cold saw unless it's $3000 (market value) cold saw for $500. What he is selling is basically a $500 cold saw for $500.

Cold Saw

I have had several people asking question about the saw.
I wouldn't fee right ending it early. If the saw doesn't sell you can
contact me next week, before I relist it on Ebay.
Thanks

I think for something of that nature and at that price, it actually wouldn't make any difference. No one is going to pay $300 and up, to ship a $500 cold saw unless it's $3000 (market value) cold saw for $500. What he is selling is basically a $500 cold saw for $500.
On Ebay and other sites this saw sells for $2500 average without blades.
So I would think I have a $2500 saw with 5 new blades worth around $500.
So I do have a $3000 saw for $500, but I still don't want to deal with shipping.
I have never shipped anything this big before and wouldn't know where to begin on shipping it. If it wasn't a major ordeal, I might consider shipping it. But I don't know anyone close to me where I could take it to ship. Thanks,

RJ
Yeah The Dayton works OK for a cheap saw. If you can get 500 hrs out of it you are doing OK. I've got a guy that is pretty hard on tools and its for his use.

On Ebay and other sites this saw sells for $2500 average without blades.
So I would think I have a $2500 saw with 5 new blades worth around $500.
So I do have a $3000 saw for $500, but I still don't want to deal with shipping.
I have never shipped anything this big before and wouldn't know where to begin on shipping it. If it wasn't a major ordeal, I might consider shipping it. But I don't know anyone close to me where I could take it to ship. Thanks,
Actually I was being kind...you actually have a $300 saw for $500. I recently sold a 2004 year semi automatic Kalamazoo cold saw that was pristine as new...that cost aprox $8,000 new....and after a couple of tries on eBay, the most I could get for it was $2,650. That saw was ten times your saw and that's it.. $2,650. These other sellers you reference are on crack cocaine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200385694346&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSU:US:1123

You need to look at the completed auctions to see what has sold recently and at what price it sold at. Current ongoing auctions, the listed price means absolutely nothing as to the value of any item.

Cold Saws on Ebay

You need to look at the completed auctions to see what has sold recently and at what price it sold at. Current ongoing auctions, the listed price means absolutely nothing as to the value of any item.

Agree 100%
A small Jager and I mean Small, sold for $1000 a few days ago.
Cheap blades sold for $66.00 each a few days ago.
So 5 nice blades at $66 would be $330 and A big saw at a small saw price would be $1000.
So you would think the saw and blades would be worth $1330? I wanted my saw to sell and I don't have 3 phase to test it, so I started the bidding out at $500 which I think and with the research, is CHEAP.
No telling what the saw cost New? and the blades like I have sell at MSC for $144 each. So the 5 blades I have would be worth what I am asking for the blades and saw.
If it doesnt' sell, I will just keep it and buy a phase convertor someday. I have a Mill in the shop sitting in the corner collecting dust for the last 5 years, that I could use a phase convertor for anyway. So if No one wants it at $500, it's no big deal.

best thing is to just watch the e-Bay auction through and see how the auction goes.

No guessing what the saw might be worth, just what the saw was sold at on that particular date under the specific conditions of the auction (pick up only).

Back